Dake Three Column KJV Black Leathersoft Bible
Publisher: Dake Publishing
Dates: 1961 New Testament and 1963 Old Testament
Actual Weight: 3 pounds 10 ounces
Size: Length x Width x Height: 9.5″ x 7.5″ x 1.5″
Font Size: 8.5-point Bible and commentary text size
Description: The Dake Three Column KJV Bible has 2 columns of 8.5 font size KJV text and 3 columns of 8.5,font size notes. The Dake Three Column KJV is the newest addition to the Dake Bible family. We took the very popular Large Print Dake and reduced the physical size and print size (8.5 font) to make the Three Column KJV. It’s a perfect balance between convenient carry size and readable print. If you have a Standard Dake and the print is getting difficult to read OR your Large Print Dake is just to big to carry then the Dake Three Column KJV might be just for you! And rest assured, the Three Column KJV is the exact Annotated Reference Bible as all our Dake Bibles are.
Dake Three Column KJV Bible has:
- New layout with 2 columns for Bible text and 3 columns for study notes.
- Full Color Plan of the Ages Bible Chart with Outlines.
- Complete Concordance Symbols marking prophetic passages
- Symbols marking promises
- Commands and messages from God
- Bible dictionary
- Bible character studies
- Summaries of each book of the Old and New Testaments
- Greek and Hebrew word studies
- Handbook of Bible topics
- Words of Jesus in red
- Complete Bible outlines