NKJV Dake Study Bible
Publisher: Dake Publishing
Dates: 1961 New Testament and 1963 Old Testament
Actual Weight: 3 pounds 12 ounces
Size: Length x Width x Height: 9.5″ x 7.5″ x 2″
Font Size: KJV text is 9 points and Dake Notes are 7 points
Description: This NKJV Dake Study Bible has 2 columns of NKJV text at the top of the page and 3 columns of notes at the bottom of the page. No Bible in the world has as many notes (35,000) and cross references (500,000) as a NKJV Dake Study Bible. If you want the best then sooner or later you’re going to own a Dake! Why not now… in NKJV!
The NKJV Dake Study Bible remains true to the tradition of the King James Version (KJV), which has been faithfully preserving the Word of God for more than 40 years. The goal of the NKJV translators has not been innovation, but rather a desire to “unlock” for modern readers the “spiritual treasurers found especially in the authorized version of the Holy Scriptures.” Their desire is ours as well and the reason for selecting the NKJV as the translation for this updated edition edition of the Dake Annotated Reference Bible.
- New King James Version.
- New layout with two columns for NKJV text and three columns for study notes.
- New full color maps.
- Complete Concordance.
- Updated study notes to reflect the modern language of the NKJV.
- Symbols marking prophetic passages.
- Symbols marking promises, commands and messages from God.
- Bible character studies.
- Summaries of each book of the Old and New Testaments.
- 9 point type for NKJV.
- 7 point type for study notes.
- Bible dictionary.
- Handbook of Bible topics.
- Words of Christ in red.
- Complete Bible outlines.
- Plan of the Ages chart.
View a page from Revelation