Finis Dake Biography: His Life and Ministry By Leon Bible
Publisher: Dake Publishing
Actual Weight: 1 pound, 14 ounces
Size: Length x Width x Height: 9.25″ x 6.25″ x 1.25″
Description: The Finis Dake biography features the writings of Finis Jennings Dake. Dake’s writings have literally circled the world. His books, God’s Plan for Man and Revelation Expounded have become standard reference works for Bible believers everywhere. It was Charisma and Christian Life Magazine that called Finis Dake’s monumental work: Dake’s Annotated Reference Bible, “The Pentecostal Study Bible.” And yet, while Christians everywhere enjoy Dake’s writings, benefiting from his simple and literal approach to the Word of God, little is known about Dake himself. That is until now, the Finis Dake Biography will tell the story of God’s work in the Life of Finis Dake!
A little about the book: In this factual, and moving account of Finis Dake’s life story, author Leon Bible walks us through the life of a man whose writings have brought tremendous impact to the church world of our day. Dake was blessed of the Lord with a ministry that touched the world and in the Finis Dake Biography you will read about Finis Dake’s:
- Desire to be a “cowboy actor” and riding the range.
- Brief stint as a hobo.
- Conversion to Christ.
- Reception of the gift of the Scriptures in his life.
- Bible school days as a student and as a Professor.
- Two week courtship and marriage to his beloved Dorothy lasting over 60 years.
- Affect of Alexander Dowie’s ministry on his life.
- Trials and confrontations faced for believing the Word.
- Ability to quote from any chapter and verse in the Bible.
- Founding of Dake Publishing.
- Nickname of “the walking Bible” and why.
- Teaching from The Plan Of The Ages Bible Chart, and so much more.